THE LADY CODE POLICY
When it is time for your lash extension appointment
- – Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. We operate a strict appointment schedule. If you arrive late, you may not have as much time as you had originally scheduled.
- – Please ensure that you arrive with clean face and mascara/eyeliner free lashes to your appointment.
- – If you wear contact lenses, you will need to remove them at the time of your appointment. Be sure to bring your eyeglasses if needed, for after your application.
- – Remember, you should avoid getting your new set of lash extensions wet for 24 hours.
- Skin allergies and sensitivities are rare but if you may have a concern, we recommend you come in a week before your appointment and do a patch test. The Lady Code uses the highest quality products and sanitation protocols. However, The Lady Code is not liable if a reaction occurs due to our products.
At Lady Code, we want you to walk out happy! If for some reason you are not satisfied with your service, please let us know and we will gladly work to ensure your happiness.
If when you get home and are unhappy with you lash application, we would be happy to adjust them free of charge, up to 2 days after the initial application.
We value our client’s time. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, simply do so 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
Less than 24 hours will result in a $25 cancellation fee.
Unused merchandise can be returned with a receipt up to 10 days for store credit or exchange.
All make-up sales are final sale
Cash and personal checks Only.
The first client you refer who schedules a full lash set with us, receive HALF OFF a fill. The second client you refer who schedules a full set with us, receive a FREE FILL!!
Please note the following when using your Groupon as well as The Lady Codes Policy.
- – You Groupon is good for the deal you purchased. There are NO EXCEPTIONS or SUBSTITUTIONS.
- – We are not able to accommodate exceptions for expired coupons. We understand, life happens, which is why we give you 90 days to use your Groupon deal. It is your responsibility to use your deal before the expiration date.
- – If you have an expired Groupon, we honor the cash value towards any service of your choice.